This website and all of the documents that appear on it are the exclusive property of the Karnivores company. All reproduction must be submitted for approval.
1. Accepting these conditions
In placing an order the client agrees to all of the conditions and rules of sale which can be found on this page.
2. Ordering and Payment
There is no minimum required amount for an order; however the delivery fees are automatically calculated according to the destination as well as the total amount of the order and the weight.
Payment can be made by credit card (debit card) or to be directly withdrawn from a bank account.
I. When paying by credit card or debit card after validating your shopping cart please select [credit card payment]. You will then be directed to the secured website for online payments.
When your payment is accepted you will receive confirmation by email.
II. When paying by automatic withdrawal please transfer the entire sum to account number:
Bank details : 30087 33226 00036451401 43
IBAN : FR76 3008 7332 2600 0364 5140 143
BIC : CMCIFRPP
Account holder : Alain Kern - KARNIVORES
- Anyone wishing to order from a country which is not on the list of options when validating their customer information can order directly by E-mail. The feasibility of sending the order and the method of payment will be studied on a case by case basis.
- In case of request for adding or removing something from the order after validation, the aforementioned order is cancelled and paid back at once in its entirety, with immediate refund of the bank account or the Paypal account, according to the method of payment used during the transaction. Then, the customer is free to place a new order.
- Orders will be shipped after reception of the payment only.
- Cheques from outside France are not accepted.
The orders to be delivered by the French Post (Colissimo expert) are despatched 1 open day after reception of the payment (excluded Saturdays). A notice is sent to the customer in case of delay. It takes three to ten open days for the parcels to arrive in Colissimo.
We may have to establish a phytosanitary certificate, whose price is included in the postal fees. The delivery time depends on the administration.
The plants are sent stripped of soil and dead leaves wrapped in damp moss and in individualized plastic bags. In these conditions plants can travel more than 15 days without any real damage.
Plants shipped in pot : only available for Metropolitan France and countries of the European Community with an additional cost of 2€ (Service Plus : extra weight / specific packaging and "Karnivores" label).
There is however no refund or guarantee on plants depending on their care after their arrival. All merchandise travels at the buyer’s risk.
There's no resumption clause beyond the legal delay of 7 days. Though, don't hesitate to contact us about issues you may encounter, so that we can find a fast and sensible solution together !
If the parcel is damaged at delivery, the customer has to air immediate, significant and accurate reserves (condition of the parcel and its content).
In case of non delivery of the parcel by the postal service (incomplete address, parcel not requested at the local post office...), the customer has to pay the delivery fees for another shipment so that we can despatch a new parcel.
The prices which are indicated on the product descriptions are in Euros and include all tax (VAT) for the Metropolitan France but do not include delivery fees.
5. Availability and guarantee
The website www.karnivores.com
is renewed on a regular basis, however the availability of the species can change quickly. We will reimburse any plant that can not be delivered.
We guarantee the perfect condition of our plants when they leave our establishment.