Most Carnivorous plants, Tillandsia can't stand calcareous or chlorinous water. Give them the best water, anytime, with the reverse osmosis system Aquariopure !
The extremely tight membrane allows onlt water molecules to go through. You obtain a perfectly pure water, simply connecting the device to a faucet of tap water. Contrary to the filtering decanters, the elements are not transformed, but retained and ejected via a discharge pipe.
- 1 membrane
- 1 Filmtec membrane 50 gallons (190 liters/24 hours)
- 1 sediment cartridge in line (12" x 2,5")
- 1 cartridge active charcoal in line (12" x 2,5)
- 1 restrictor settled according to the capacity of the membrane
- 1 3/4" join for garden faucet with 1/4" reduction
- 2 support clips
- 4 double clips
- joins, tubing, inserts
Liste des produits
Prix unitaire TTC
About the Service Plus
(1) Unless otherwise stated, the plants are shipped bare root, wrapped in moist sphagnum moss. Prepare everything you need to repot them upon arrival. Each Tillandsia and Neoregelia is wrapped in a dry padded box.
(2) With the Service Plus (when available), the plants are shipped in their original pot, in a protective box, with a "Karnivores" label on which you can write the name of the plant. There's no need to repot them upon arrival, and acclimatization is much faster and easier.
Batch of 2 Dionaea muscipula to be wrapped in the plastic bag.
Plants getting bare root, preparation of wet sphagnum moss and identification label.
Disposal of the sphagnum moss around the roots so as to ensure perfect protection and hydradation during the transport.
Wrapping of the plants and closing of the bag with the identification label.
Disposal in the cardboard box with protecting bubble paper, so that the elements cannot move or be flattened.
Our packaging "Service Plus".
Pot containing 2 Dionaea muscipula, with its future plastic box and its color identification label.
Disposal of the pot in its place. For the prostrated plants, the pot is covered with dried sphagnum moss and placed in a bag, which prevents the content from going away in the box. For erected plants, some cellophane is placed around the pot, leaving the foliage free.
Closing that immobilizes the pot, and placing of the color label that allows to identify the box content straightaway.
Disposal in the cardboard box with protection chips or bubble paper, so that the elements cannot move or be flattened.