The mist machine Habba Mist® is perfectly suited to enhance your growing environment with tropical plants, whether it is in terrarium tank, greenhouse, porch, indoor garden or in any room, and to quite other application requiring a high humidity in the air.
Get pitchers on your carnivorous plant Nepenthes, give a new youth to your sensitive plant plant Mimosa pudica, or supply all the required humidity necessary to your thin-leafed Tillandsias !
The key points are its ease of use and practical characteristics, such as :
- Suction cups which allow to fix it to the walls of a terrarium, and hooks, which allow to suspend it... but it can be just put down, upright
- Directional pulverizing head and deported head
- Straight stream or lighter mist
- Easy filling (796 ml)
- Programming directly on the unit, without resorting to an external time switch
- Connection on sector but can also be used with two piles (not supplied), which is useful in case of power cut, for example, as certain uses require a high permanent humidity.
The mist machine Habba Mist® includes :
- The main unit (cork of the rotary atomizer fixed to the top, the reservoir inside)
- A remote atomizer with tie of fixation
- An sector adapter
- Two adjustable hooks of fixation located in the back of the device
- Four suction cups of fixation located in the back of the device
- An instruction booklet
Click on the picture !
Liste des produits
Prix unitaire TTC
About the Service Plus
(1) Unless otherwise stated, the plants are shipped bare root, wrapped in moist sphagnum moss. Prepare everything you need to repot them upon arrival. Each Tillandsia and Neoregelia is wrapped in a dry padded box.
(2) With the Service Plus (when available), the plants are shipped in their original pot, in a protective box, with a "Karnivores" label on which you can write the name of the plant. There's no need to repot them upon arrival, and acclimatization is much faster and easier.
Batch of 2 Dionaea muscipula to be wrapped in the plastic bag.
Plants getting bare root, preparation of wet sphagnum moss and identification label.
Disposal of the sphagnum moss around the roots so as to ensure perfect protection and hydradation during the transport.
Wrapping of the plants and closing of the bag with the identification label.
Disposal in the cardboard box with protecting bubble paper, so that the elements cannot move or be flattened.
Our packaging "Service Plus".
Pot containing 2 Dionaea muscipula, with its future plastic box and its color identification label.
Disposal of the pot in its place. For the prostrated plants, the pot is covered with dried sphagnum moss and placed in a bag, which prevents the content from going away in the box. For erected plants, some cellophane is placed around the pot, leaving the foliage free.
Closing that immobilizes the pot, and placing of the color label that allows to identify the box content straightaway.
Disposal in the cardboard box with protection chips or bubble paper, so that the elements cannot move or be flattened.