These baskets are made of 70% of recycled polyethylene.
Epiweb® is the next-gen material for plants support, such as orchids, ferns, bromeliads and Nepenthes, and all epiphytic plants. It offers many advantages and wipes all the disadvantages of most other materials.
- Is pH neutral, has a low salinity and is easy to rinse
- Prevents roots to grow in block (roots grow inside the material and not on top of it)
- No replanting due to decomposed substrate
- Natural appearance, very close to real Dicksonia
- Suits all epiphytics
- Maintains its qualities for a long time
- Creates a microclimate around the roots with lots of oxygen and moisture
- Is ecologic, using recycled materials
Perfect in a terrarium, paludarium, or in a luminous room !
Nous avons décider d'arrêter de travailler avec la société DUSK TROPIC qui nous fournissait les branches et autres supports EPIWEB . Nous allons remplacer cette gamme de produits par d'autres supports naturels. En attendant, les substrats et supports en epiweb sont à petit prix sur notre site Karnivores.com jusqu'à épuisement du stock.
Liste des produits
Prix unitaire TTC
About the Service Plus
(1) Unless otherwise stated, the plants are shipped bare root, wrapped in moist sphagnum moss. Prepare everything you need to repot them upon arrival. Each Tillandsia and Neoregelia is wrapped in a dry padded box.
(2) With the Service Plus (when available), the plants are shipped in their original pot, in a protective box, with a "Karnivores" label on which you can write the name of the plant. There's no need to repot them upon arrival, and acclimatization is much faster and easier.
Batch of 2 Dionaea muscipula to be wrapped in the plastic bag.
Plants getting bare root, preparation of wet sphagnum moss and identification label.
Disposal of the sphagnum moss around the roots so as to ensure perfect protection and hydradation during the transport.
Wrapping of the plants and closing of the bag with the identification label.
Disposal in the cardboard box with protecting bubble paper, so that the elements cannot move or be flattened.
Our packaging "Service Plus".
Pot containing 2 Dionaea muscipula, with its future plastic box and its color identification label.
Disposal of the pot in its place. For the prostrated plants, the pot is covered with dried sphagnum moss and placed in a bag, which prevents the content from going away in the box. For erected plants, some cellophane is placed around the pot, leaving the foliage free.
Closing that immobilizes the pot, and placing of the color label that allows to identify the box content straightaway.
Disposal in the cardboard box with protection chips or bubble paper, so that the elements cannot move or be flattened.